Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day (9) New Life (II)

I recently posted about new (plant) life starting, seemingly impossibly, in this frigid winter season. What made it possible, of course, is that it's starting indoors. Today I write about a much more amazing new life miracle - the birth of a little human being. "You knit me together in my mother's womb ... all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." (also look up Brian Doerksen's song 'Creation Calls').

How anyone can snuff out such a young life before it has even taken its first breath is beyond my comprehension. Today we welcomed Graydon Richard into the world.


1 comment:

MDZNY said...

my little man. i can only hope to be half the father that mine was. at least i had a great teacher. love you dad!